Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
The Kenya Film Commission (KFC) is a State Corporation mandated under Legal Notice No. 147 of 2015 to develop, promote and market the film Industry locally and internationally.
The Commission wishes to recruit results oriented Kenyan citizens with drive, vision and creativity, on temporary terms of twelve months, to fill the following positions.
Human Resource Officer
Reporting to the Manager Human Resource and Administration, the job holder will be responsible for:
- Verifying information relating to recruitment and performance appraisal;
- Assisting in payroll administration;
- Assisting in updating human resource records in an accurate and timely manner;
- Drafting correspondences;
- Processing, monitoring employee leave records and ensuring timely reports;
- Assisting human resources in recruitment and performance appraisal; Liaising with the insurance, pension, medical providers; and
- Assisting in coordinating health and safety programs, HIV/AIDS Prevention, gender, disability mainstreaming, Alcohol, Drug and Substance Abuse.
The successful candidate must:
- A. Have Bachelor’s Degree in a Social Science, Human Resource Management or equivalent qualification from a recognized Institution and one (1) year relevant work experience;
- Have Diploma in Human Resource Management from a recognized institution and two (2) years relevant work experience;
- Be Proficient in computer application skills.
Interested persons MUST fill the job application form click here to download and In addition, please attach copies of professional/academic certificates, testimonials, copy of National Identity Card or passport and ,a dully filled employment form, application letter clearly stating the position being applied for and addressed to:
Chief Executive Officer
Kenya Film Commission
Jumia Place II, 2nd Floor, Lenana Road
P.O. Box 76417- 00508
To reach us by Friday, 6th November, 2020 at 5.00 p.m
Applicants are required to send only the soft copy of their application to firstname.lastname@example.org
- KFC is an equal opportunity employer
- Persons living with disabilities are encouraged to apply
- Persons from marginalized areas are encouraged to apply
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
- Canvassing will lead to automatic disqualification