Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
The Kenya Film Commission (KFC) is a State Corporation mandated under Legal Notice No. 147 of 2015 to develop, promote and market the film Industry locally and internationally.
The Commission wishes to recruit results oriented Kenyan citizens with drive, vision and creativity, on temporary terms of twelve months, to fill the following positions.
Industry Capacity Development
Reporting to the officer in Charge of Industry Capacity Development, the job holder will be responsible for:
- Drafting capacity development initiatives strategies for the industry;
- Providing support and professional development opportunities for established and emerging professionals in the film industry;
- Enhancing collaboration and communication within film, television and new media industry and promote these industries; and
- Facilitating practitioners gain strength from high-quality projects, attract private sector investment, whilst securing distribution and marketplace attachment to ensure recoupment of funds.
The successful candidate must:
- Have Bachelors degree in either Project Management, Education, Filming Production or its equivalent qualification from a recognized institution and one (1) year relevant work experience;
- Have Diploma in, in either Project Management, Education, Filming Production or its equivalent qualification from a recognized institution and two (2) year relevant work experience;
- Have proficiency in computer applications;
Interested persons MUST fill the job application form click here to download and In addition, please attach copies of professional/academic certificates, testimonials, copy of National Identity Card or passport and ,a dully filled employment form, application letter clearly stating the position being applied for and addressed to:
Chief Executive Officer
Kenya Film Commission
Jumia Place II, 2nd Floor, Lenana Road
P.O. Box 76417- 00508
To reach us by Friday, 6th November, 2020 at 5.00 p.m
Applicants are required to send only the soft copy of their application to email@example.com
- KFC is an equal opportunity employer
- Persons living with disabilities are encouraged to apply
- Persons from marginalized areas are encouraged to apply
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
- Canvassing will lead to automatic disqualification