Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
The Kenya Film Commission (KFC) is a State Corporation mandated under Legal Notice No. 147 of 2015 to develop, promote and market the film Industry locally and internationally.
The Commission wishes to recruit results oriented Kenyan citizens with drive, vision and creativity, on temporary terms of twelve months, to fill the following positions.
Senior Records Management Assistant
Reporting to the Head of HR and Administration Department, the job holder will be responsible for:
- Implementing records management policies and procedures;
- Ensuring security of files and information;
- Ensuring proper handling of documents, pending correspondences and bring ups;
- Preparing disposal schedules in accordance with relevant government laws and regulations;
- Classifying and indexing of records;
- Ensuring effective mail management; and
- Maintaining, verifying and evaluating existing records management systems.
The successful candidate must:
- A. Have Bachelors degree in Information Science Management, Records Managements or equivalent qualification from a recognized institution and one (1) year relevant work experience;
- Diploma in Information Science, Records Management or equivalent qualification from a recognized institution and at least two (2) years relevant work experience;
- Be proficient in Computer application.
Interested persons MUST fill the job application form click here to download and In addition, please attach copies of professional/academic certificates, testimonials, copy of National Identity Card or passport and ,a dully filled employment form, application letter clearly stating the position being applied for and addressed to:
Chief Executive Officer
Kenya Film Commission
Jumia Place II, 2nd Floor, Lenana Road
P.O. Box 76417- 00508
To reach us by Friday, 6th November, 2020 at 5.00 p.m
Applicants are required to send only the soft copy of their application to firstname.lastname@example.org
- KFC is an equal opportunity employer
- Persons living with disabilities are encouraged to apply
- Persons from marginalized areas are encouraged to apply
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
- Canvassing will lead to automatic disqualification