Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Responsible for offering 1st line support and technical assistance to users of software applications, hardware, network and other ICT related challenges. Document and troubleshoot presented ICT problems through analytic tests then assign unresolved issues to the relevant ICT staff for further follow up and resolution.
- Responding to user queries through chat, email, or phone
- Assist in training users and new staff on troubleshooting and diagnosing ICT problems
- Assist in writing, editing, and revising training manuals for new and updated software and hardware
- Providing technical assistance for questions and problems
- Resolving problems with software applications, hardware, networks and other ICT systems
- Making follow ups with users to ensure full resolution of issues
- Requesting and documenting user feedback and/or monitoring calls and other methods of correspondence to improve ICT support services and training methods
- Running reports to analyse common complaints and problems
- Installing or changing software to fix issues
- Remotely accessing hardware or software for users to make changes and fix problems
- Relevant Diploma in Computer Science
- Over 2 years working experience in ICT technical support in a busy environment preferably in the hospitality industry
- Certification in ICT equipment repair and maintenance, network or software applications support/maintenance would be an added advantage
How to apply
If you are interested in the above position and you meet the requirements listed, please send your application together with a detailed CV, three  referees and include their telephone contacts and email address to firstname.lastname@example.org so as to reach us not later than 22nd November 2020
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Please note we do not charge any fee at any stage of our recruitment