Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Ensure delivery of quality and efficient laboratory services as per the organizations’ policies.
- Develop and translate Laboratory policies and procedures into daily operations
- Align departmental objectives to the Hospital Strategic Plan and engage staff towards achieving the objectives
- Develop the sections budget in liaison with the Director of Medical Services for approval by management
- Initiate procurement of Laboratory equipment and supplies, develop, monitor and maintain an inventory of the same
- Ensure operations conform to Quality Management requirements and engage activities for continuous quality improvement
- Monitor departments operations and performance and prepare reports for management
- Liaise with marketing department to market laboratory services
- Participate in education and training of paramedical and other staff through Continuous Medical Education programs
- Implements new programs, tests, methods, instrumentation, and procedures by investigating alternatives; preparing proposals; developing and performing parallel testing; monitoring progress
- People Management – In charge of medical laboratory staff including, recruiting, selecting, orienting, and training employees
- Provides administrative support for the hospital by acting as manager on call
- Any other relevant duty as may be assigned
- Degree in Medical Laboratory Science plus a
- Masters Degree Preferably in Molecular Biology
- Must be registered with KMLTTB and have a valid practicing license
- Minimum of 7 years working experience in a Managerial role
How to apply
If you are interested in the above position and you meet the requirements listed, please send your application together with a detailed CV, three  referees and include their telephone contacts and email address to email@example.com so as to reach us not later than 2nd November 2020
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Please note we do not charge any fee at any stage of our recruitment