Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
To use medical imaging technologies to aid in the diagnosis and treatment of patients’ health problems
- Plain film reporting, Fluoroscopy, Ultrasonography, interventional radiology and CT scan, MRI
- Perform diagnostic, interventional image-guided procedures or therapeutic radiologic services
- Examine and interpret medical images such as X-rays, CT scans, ultrasounds and MRIs and use them to make a diagnosis
- Work alongside radiologic assistants and other health professionals in administering treatment
- Ensure proper handling of emergency cases when on duty
- Ensures that high standards of diagnostic accuracy and patient care are maintained
- In liaison with the HOD and other radiologists , ensures that legal obligations for radiation protection are observed
- Participates in clinical audit and review programs for the department
- Ensures consistency with the procedure protocols, patient conditions, physical abilities and age requirements
- Screens all patients using best practice in radiation protection to protect patients, fellow staff members and self
- Attendance and on request, facilitation of multi-disciplinary meeting.
- Telephone and other Ad hoc consultations
- Master of Medicine (Mmed) in Radiology
- Must be registered with Kenya Medical and Dentists Council and have a valid practicing license
- Minimum 3 years post graduate working experience
How to apply
If you are interested in the above position and you meet the requirements listed, please send your application together with a detailed CV, three  referees and include their telephone contacts and email address to firstname.lastname@example.org so as to reach us not later than 22nd November 2020
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Please note we do not charge any fee at any stage of our recruitment