Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Boehringer Ingelheim is an equal opportunity global employer who takes pride in maintaining a diverse and inclusive culture. We embrace diversity of perspectives and strive for an inclusive environment which benefits our employees, patients and communities.
Digital Engagement and Customer Value Manager –2010857
This role will be responsible for Customer Value Management and Digital Engagement Management under Commercial Operations functions that support overall business of the Operating Unit (OPU).
The overall objective of the role is to drive performance & executional excellence across the various commercial operations areas that fall under its scope. This is done through the direct leadership of the various functions that fall under its scope and the cross functional work with the various business partners within the OPU and Regional OPU (Middle East, Turkey, Africa) Commercial Operations Team and other regional relevant functions.
Customer Value Management: ensure that the function;
1) Acts as a main interface and forges a strong liaison with ROPU META CEE (Customer Engagement Excellence) and AI&F (Analytics, Insights, Forecasting)
2) Liaises with META CEE managers on the following and any other relevant task /activity: raw data collection of Potential/Adoption values, Territory alignment, FLSM-REP linking, Product rep links, etc.
3) Streamlines the needed Veeva trainings (new reps & refresher trainings, disseminates the CRM KPIs, SOPs,Veeva Compliance related topics,follow up on Veeva free text words for compliance checks.
4) Has the overall responsible to track all engagement KPIs for FF and report it to Sales & Country Head for necessary follow up and corrections.
5) Delivers timely analyses of IMS data and brick level data and shares the updates across the ROPU /OPU/country. Also analysis of monthly in-market / Net sales / Export sales and provide insights and prepare management reports.
6) Plays a key role in In market target setting & Net sales LTF forecast setting up guidance document for the major therapy areas and supports with management presentation and effectively phases the sales and budgets and coordinates the data uploads into the necessary internal systems within the time frame aligned with the OPU / ROPU coordinates.
7) Supports the local Business in preparing the sales incentive compensation plan/ manages and coordinates incentive calculation and payout aligned to the guidance document.
8) Ensures adherence to all FF management / activities SOPs
Digital Engagement Management: ensure that the function
1) Oversees the local execution of the Digital & Multichannel agenda through close alignment with the OPU and ROPU stakeholders(also external stakeholders, where needed and the functions acts the subject matter expert on digital channels and content development, performance and measurement and the leader of this functions acts as the main contact person within the OPU with ROPU META D&MCE Team on all related topics (processes (ICP), platforms (FuE, Virtual Engagement, etc), Adobe Marketing Cloud, training, communication, change management, etc).
2) Has the accountability for the implementation and follow through of all the D&MC programs & initiatives within the OPU
3) Works closely with META Training Manager and Local Training Manager to plan and facilitate any training / change management program relevant to the OPU D&MC agenda.
4) Works with OPU Medical Managers to ensure OPU Medical team is aligned with the overarching D&MC strategy and using the designated Medical related platforms to execute and measure campaigns.
management across various business areas but more specifically when related to field force.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Experience in Digital and Multichannel Excellence
- Previous experience in Sales, Marketing and Sales Force Effectiveness
- Previous experience in management positions and in working within x-functional teams
- Thorough knowledge of the pharmaceutical industry and practices
- Fluency in English and Local language
- Strong management skills.
- Strong and broad understanding in the areas of Marketing, Sales and D&MC.
- Strong communication, interpersonal, negotiation and influencing skills.
- Proven ability to work and coordinate cross-functionally.
- Strong business acumen and analytical skills with attention to details.
- Ability to translate strategies into action plans and drive high quality and timely execution.
- High organization and ability to manage projects of different complexity levels.
Who we are:
At Boehringer Ingelheim we create value through innovation with one clear goal: to improve the lives of patients. We develop breakthrough therapies and innovative healthcare solutions in areas of unmet medical need for both humans and animals. As a family owned company we focus on long term performance. We are powered by 50.000 employees globally who nurture a diverse, collaborative and inclusive culture. Learning and development for all employees is key, because your growth is our growth.
Want to learn more? Visit boehringer-ingelheim.com and join us in our effort to make more health.