Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
- Collaborate with other IT staff to ensure smooth and reliable operation of software and systems for fulfilling business objectives and processes.
- Implement and adhere to regular systems maintenance policies and procedures, including change request mechanisms and update schedules to ensure optimum uptime and service availability.
- Conduct research on software systems products to justify recommendations and to support purchasing efforts.
- Participate in system acquisition process; propose and create system design models, specifications, diagrams, charts and implementation roadmaps to provide strategic direction to the business.
- Administer the assigned Systems at Application level and connected databases – define and optimize database structures, content and processing flows through appropriate Data Definition, Data Manipulation and Data Control Languages.
- Perform recovery and testing of systems and processes in accordance with the company’s disaster recovery and business continuity strategies.
- Create and maintain documentation as it relates to system configuration, mapping, and processes.
- Create and maintain best practice policies and procedures for business users; ensuring that there are adequate controls around that all service improvements are managed effectively and meet the needs of the organization.
For the above position, the successful applicant should have the following:
- University degree from a recognized institution preferably in IT or related field.
- Professional qualifications such as MCSE/MCITP, OCP, MCDBA, LINUX/UNIX is required.
- At least 3 years Technology experience with hands on experience in:
- Computing platforms, operating systems and databases.
- Application software installation and support.
- Quality assurance in relation to large & complex computer systems, applications & databases.
- Experience in methods & techniques for installation, administration, monitoring, upgrading and problem resolution of central application software systems.
- Knowledge and experience in basic budgeting, contracting, purchasing practices, policies and procedures in an IT environment.
- Exceptional communication, presentation, and customer relationship skills.
The above position is demanding; for which the Bank will provide a competitive remuneration package to the successful candidate. If you believe you can clearly demonstrate your abilities to meet the criteria given above, please log in to our Recruitment portal and submit your application with a detailed CV.
To be considered your application must be received by Friday 6th November 2020.
Qualified candidates with disability are encouraged to apply.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
NB: In the event that you are invited to interview for any positions, we will require that you provide us with the following documents:
- National I.D.
- KRA Pin Card.
- Birth Certificate of self.
- Passport Photo (White Background).
- NSSF Card.
- NHIF Card.
- Police Clearance Certificate (less than 5 Months old).
- Academic and Professional certificates, including official transcripts.
- Certificates of Service from previous employers as applicable.