Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
TERMS OF SERVICE: 5 YEAR CONTRACT
REF. NO. KMTC/QP- 12/ EAF/ 14/ 2020
TENABLE: KMTC HEADQUARTERS, NAIROBI
The KMTC Board of Directors seeks to recruit competent , dynamic , visionary and experienced persons to fill the above vacant position tenable at KMTC Headquarters , Nairobi.
The Duties and responsibilities of the Deputy Director (Academic) will include: The overall administration and coordination of academic matters in the College; Initiation , development and implementation of the institutional policies , strategies , procedures and methods that would result in improved academic standards and status of the college; Provision of Leadership in teaching , research and consultancy in relevant areas; Development and Implementation of curriculum; Coordination and evaluation of training programmes; Giving professional advice and guidance on best practices to achieve academic excellence in KMTC and secretary to the College Academic Board
Requirements for Appointments :
- Bachelors Degree in any of the following disciplines : Nursing ,Dentistry , Pharmacy , Public Health , Medical Engineering , Surgery and Medicine or any other equivalent qualification from a recognized institution.
- Masters Degree in any pf the following disciplines : Nursing ,Dentistry , Pharmacy , Public Health , Medical Engineering , Surgery and Medicine or any other equivalent qualification from a recognized institution.
- Twelve (12) years cumulative experience with five (5) years in management position
- Certificate in Leadership course lasting not less than four (4) weeks from a recognized institution
- Certificate in Computer Applications from a recognized institution
- Fulfill the requirements in chapter six of the constitution and
- Relevant Membership from a recognized professional body
How to Apply
Applicants whose backgrounds and competencies match the specifications are invited to send their applications, quoting the vacancy position and enclosing updated curriculum Vitae, copies of Academic and Professional Certificates, National Identity card and day time telephone contact, to:
THE CHIEF EXECUTIVE OFFICER
KENYA MEDICAL TRAINING COLLEGE P 0 BOX 30195 – 001000
So as to reach him not later than Wednesday, 4th November 2020.
The Kenya Medical Training College is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to implementing affirmative action. In this regard women, persons with disability and minorities with the requisite qualifications are encouraged to apply. Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Any form of canvassing will lead to automatic disqualification.
Quality Health Training towards realization of Vision 2030