Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
The E2A Senior Officer will support the research, monitoring and evaluation roles across the organization’s service delivery channels and donor projects. S/he will collaborate closely with the Operations team and in- country channel leads to provide timely and high-quality data and reports; as well as with the global RME and Management Information Systems (MIS) teams to work on the implementation of global systems and studies. S/he will also be the point of contact with Center Mangers and other field staff to ensure data quality, harmonization and dissemination of reports.
Click HERE to read more.
· Bachelor’s Degree in Science, Public Health, Economics, Math, Social Science or related discipline with demonstrated high grade (at least 2.1 UK equivalent)
Skills and Experience:
· At least 3 years’ minimum experience in an M&E, Analytics, or Information Systems Management environment either in the commercial or non-governmental sector
· Experience of quantitative data analysis and report writing
· Experience in health research especially reproductive health
· Experience with data management. Knowledge of Stata, SPSS, SAS, R, or any statistical package is preferred
· Advanced Microsoft Excel skills
· Good communication skills for report writing and presentation
· Survey data management skills eg Epi Data, Epi Info
· Qualitative/market research (interviewing skills, qualitative analysis skills)
· Project management skills
How to apply .
Suitable and qualified candidates should send one document combining an application letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org on or before November 09, 2020. The subject of the email should read Evidence to Action Senior Officer. Do not attach certificates and testimonials. Marie Stopes Kenya is an equal opportunity employer and does not ask for fees at any stage of the recruitment process. Successful candidates must abide by MSI’s Antifraud & Bribery Policy and Safeguarding Policy, including protection of children and vulnerable adults. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted