Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Position:Head, Group Information Technology
Job Grade:Band 10–Director
Reporting to:Group Director, Technology & Operations
No. of Vacancies:0ne(1)
Closing Date: Sunday 01st November 2020
Purpose of the role:
The Head of Information Technology will provide technology, vision and leadership in the development, implementation and maintenance of all Information Technology (IT) programs. This includes but is not limited to formulation of Information Technology strategy for the group in consultation with the Group Director Technology & Operations, implementation of appropriate information technology governance frameworks to effectively support business operations, and is the custodian of the group information technology policy.The role is a senior management role that is responsible for information technology assets required to run NCBA business operations, effective enterprise business processes together with the underlying infrastructure and telecommunication facilities.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or related field.
- Master’s degree in Technology or Business related course is an added advantage.
- Minimum 12 years’ experience with 5 years in a managerial role within a large highly digitized organization designing, implementing and managing mission critical systems.
- Certification and experience implementing best practice frameworks e.g. ITIL, COBIT, TOGAF, PRINCE2, ISO.
- Excellent communication skills and high level of Interpersonal skills
- Strong leadership skills and demonstrated ability to lead high energy and dynamic IT teams
- Excellent analytical, problem solving and reporting skills.