Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Sheffield Steel Systems Limited is a registered company specializing in the provision of Kitchen, Cold-room and Laundry Solutions. We are located off Mombasa road near SGR Syokimau railway station.
Our services entail Concept Design, Customized Solutions, Fabrications, Supplies, and Spares and after Sales Services. Sheffield provides a one stop shop solution for setting up and equipping a wide range of food and beverage facilities including Kitchens, Restaurants, Bar and Coffee Shops.
We seek to hire a Quality Control Officer who will be tasked with the following responsibilities
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Interprate and review drawings to ensure quality standards.
- Inspect completed works and work in progress in order to determine whether the work meets specifications and planned requirements.
- Identify methods of improving overall quality.
- Check quality of incoming/outgoing products and procedures in production.
- Analyse products and oversee procedures.
- Maintain daily related documentation on defects and works.
- Bachelor’s Degree Mechanical Engineering
- Demonstrates accuracy, attention to detail and problem solving skills.
- Demonstrated 3-5 years’ experience in management of quantity surveying process post registration.
- Experience working in a fast paced work environment.
- Excellent interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills
- A registered member of chartered institute
HOW TO APPLY
Interested and qualified candidates who meet the above qualifications should send their application stating the position applied for as the subject, their current gross salary and CV to email@example.com. By 9th November 2020.
Sheffield steel systems is a professional company and does not charge any amount of money during the recruitment process .Only shortlisted Candidates who meet our expectations will be contacted.