Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
The UC Sales and Product Manager shall be responsible for designing, engineering and implementing IT, voice and collaboration solutions for all Smoothtel Customers. The candidate will be in charge of the technical implementation, problem resolution and support on all components related to UC Infrastructure, data center, routing, switching, wireless, voice, video, storage, collaboration and security.
Solution Development and Architecture
- Develop detailed network designs and Bill of Materials in the following areas: On-premises data (LAN, WAN, Data Center, Data Recovery), Cloud, Network Security (Firewalls, IDS/IPS), Cabling Infrastructure (Copper and Fiber), Wireless Networks (WAN, Radios, MPLS, Air Band Radio), Call Centers (Cloud-based, SIP, VoIP, ISDN)
- Perform on-premises implementations (Cisco IOS, ASA, Nexus, Meraki, and configuration associated with Layer 2 switching (VLANs, STP, vPC, LACP), Layer 3 routing (OSPF, EIGRP, BGP), Network Security (ACLs, NATs, IPsec VPNs, SSL remote access VPNs), and QoS
- Set up, configure, and test Cisco Call Manager, Unity, Call Manager Express, Unity Express, Cisco LAN switches (core, distribution and access), Cisco firewalls, routers and voice gateways, etc
- Troubleshoot, maintain, upgrade, and provide solutions to complex hardware/software problems
- Configuration and maintenance of data center, enterprise software, sales & cloud services/solutions, Teleconferencing, SIP-based communications, Unified Communications, Integration, Network Design, VOIP, etc.
- Load deals with manufacturers and claim rebates
- Will directly work with the manufacturers/ Distributors to make sure that all the partnership certifications are met and maintained
Project Development & Management
- Participate in designing UC solutions as per the client needs and budget
- Staff deployment: develop and maintain excellent technicians in UC department
- Plan, organize, and direct activities concerned with the implementation of projects
- Schedule the project in logical steps and budget time required to meet deadlines
- Provide direction and clear installation standards for other technical staff
- Confer with supervisory personnel, owners, contractors, and design professionals to discuss and resolve matters such as work procedures, complaints, and installation problems.
Technical Pre- sales
- Work closely with the sales team on proposals.
- Attend meetings with business development managers as a technical expert.
- Put together business cases for the sales teams to support their proposals
- Work closely and collaboratively with customers to devise effective solutions.
- Provide ongoing support for customer’s post implementation.
- Produce detailed costings for customers and ensuring the contract is profitable.
- Ensuring the team members attain the highest number of certifications in various UC product lines
- Daily planning on operations of the team
- Problem solving by offering technical support and advise to team members
- Performance evaluation of team members
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Information Technology / Telecommunication and Information Technology / Computer Engineering / Computer science or a Higher National Diploma in Information Technology
- Must have Professional-level certification in CISCO and any other world-renowned vendor (Huawei, Sophos, Microsoft, Fortinet, check point, CISCO Meraki etc.) with network infrastructure management knowledge.
- Minimum 5 years ‘experience in Information technology industry experience
- Experience in Cisco and and/or Call Center systems engineering experience
- Project Management and Audit Reviews
- Servers and Networking Systems Design and Integration
How To Apply
All interested candidates are expected to send their CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org on or before 31st October 2020.