Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Minimum age: 22 years old. Applicants must be nationals of or legal residents in the country of assignment.
- Assist in organizing and supporting the meetings of the UNEP Governing Bodies, in particular OECPR and UNEA.
- Support the staff of the unit in all matters related to the application of Information Technology, including user support, and the application of social media
- Provide IT support to the servicing of the United Nations Environment Assembly (UNEA) and the Open-ended CPR.
- Contribute to the regular update of unit website contents and that of marine litter.
- Develop and maintain mobile application for UNEA delegates
- Maintain the Paper smart portal by troubleshooting and solving bugs in the system
- Develop new modules as required by the secretary of the governing bodies for the paper smart portal
- Prepare questionnaires, surveys etc. in their design and online mode.
- Manage the GoToMeeting or any virtual meeting tool that the secretariat uses in its meetings
Support virtual meetings held by the secretariat
Required degree level:Bachelor degree or equivalent
Degree in Information Technology, Information System Technology, Computer Science or relevant area of study
Education – Additional Comments: A diploma/certificate in graphic/web design will be desirable
- 3 years working in a busy web development environment with extensive experience with Drupal platforms.
- Strong programing skills in PHP and for Drupal modules
- 3 years of working experience
- Strong ability to work and interact well with diverse groups;
- Collaborative work approach and team spirit;
- Excellent communication skills both oral and written;
- English(Mandatory), Level – Fluent
- Web/graphic design
- Drupal Modules
Client Orientation, Commitment and Motivation, Commitment to Continuous Learning, Communication, Creativity, Judgement and Decision-making, Knowledge Sharing, Planning and Organizing, Professionalism, Respect for Diversity, Technological Awareness, Working in Teams
* Not yet registered in the UNV Talent Pool? Please first register your profile at https://vmam.unv.org/candidate/signup. Important: After creating your account, complete all sections of your profile and submit it. Then go to ‘My Page’ at https://vmam.unv.org/candidate/mypage and click on the ‘Special Calls’ hyperlink. Lastly, select the special call to which you would like to apply.
* Already registered in the UNV Talent Pool? Please first update your profile at https://vmam.unv.org/candidate/profile. Then go to ‘My Page’ at https://vmam.unv.org/candidate/mypage and click on the ‘Special Calls’ hyperlink to select the special call to which you would like to apply.