Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
The Senior Finance Associate will support the Finance team which is based in Kenya and Nigeria in managing financial records and reports for the legal entities within the Group. He/she will be based in Nairobi and report to the Head of Finance.
How your skills and passion will come to life at AZA:
- Preparation of monthly reports P&L and balance sheet – both individual and consolidated.
- Assist in expense policy enforcement, check and reconciliation.
- Assist with preparation of Budget reports.
- Maintaining accounts payables and receivables.
- Maintaining prepayments and accruals schedules.
- Intercompany postings and reconciliations.
2. Audits and Tax Management
- Liaise with auditors and manage external audits of the subsidiaries.
- Ensuring compliance with Tax requirements in the countries we are incorporated, VAT, WHT, Income Tax, corporate income tax and any other regulatory responsibility.
- Assist with Transfer Pricing preparation and implementation.
- Assist with preparation and adherence of Regulatory rules and requirements.
3. Treasury Reconciliation
- Oversee bank reconciliations for all entities.
- Oversee MTO reconciliations for all entities.
- Oversee SL reconciliation for all entities.
- Margin report preparation.
- Client transactions mapping and reconciliation in the treasury system
- Seasoned professional with at least 4-5 years of experience in Finance and Accounting. Preferably someone who has worked as a Finance Associate for 3 years in a financial ecosystem or fin-tech.
- Bachelor’s degree in Commerce -Finance or Accounting Option or any other related course and CPAK holder.
- Big 4 experience is an advantage, but not required.
- Good Advanced MS Excel skills.
- Self-starter and independent.
- Good problem-solving skills.
- Results driven and attention to details.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Ability to perform under pressure
- A competitive salary and benefits package.
- Casual work environment.
- Great work -life balance.
- We value autonomy.
- Opportunity for growth for all employees.
- Opportunity to work hard and play hard.
- …… and more!!
AZA is an equal opportunity employer and will consider every qualified applicant for employment.AZA does not discriminate based on race, ethnicity, national origin, ancestry, religion, gender, sexual orientation or disability.