Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Job Summary: The holder will perform detailed evaluation of internal controls and review of computer information systems both on internal and external engagements.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Perform general and application review of computer information systems
- Perform information control reviews to include system development standards, operating procedures, system security, programming controls, communication controls, backup and disaster recovery, and system maintenance.
- Direct and/or perform reviews of internal control procedures and security for systems under development and/or enhancements to current systems.
- Recommend revisions to audit procedures to enhance efficiencies. Review internal controls by evaluating the adequacy of system controls and recommend improvements.
- Develop and administer risk-focused reviews for IT systems.
- Collaborate with departments to improve security compliance, manage risk and boost effectiveness.
- Prepare audit planning memoranda, audit programs and working papers to ensure that adequate documentation exists to support the completed audit and conclusions.
- Prepare and present written and oral reports, and other and other technical information in a pertinent, concise, and accurate manner for distribution to Management.
- Follow up on audit findings to ensure that the corrective action(s) has been taken.
- Conduct operational, compliance and investigative audits, as assigned.
- Perform miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned
- Maintain currency of knowledge with respect to relevant technology, equipment, and/or systems.
Minimum Job Requirements
- A degree from a recognized University preferably Computer Science, Information Technology or a related field.
- Profession Qualifications: Certified Information Security Auditor (CISA), Certified Internal Auditor (CIA), Certified Information Security Management (CISM) or any other related certification.
- Recent and relevant experience on ISO 27001
- Experience of at least one year in systems audit (ENTRY LEVEL).
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities Required
- Knowledge of current technological developments/ trends in information systems and cyber security.
- Experience in systems/cyber security audit
- Ability to gather data, compile information and prepare repots
- Knowledge of auditing concepts and principles
- Ability to perform operational and investigative audits besides IS audit
- Working knowledge of cyber security laws and regulations.
How to Apply
Qualified candidates to send their CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org
KENEX IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER