Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
The ideal candidate will create and maintain a strong online presence for our company. They will implement online marketing strategies through social media accounts in an effort to increase brand awareness. Additionally, this individual will understand the target audience and create an appropriate strategy to reach this group.
- Research target audience and discover current trends
- Create engaging text, video, and image content
- Monitor web traffic
- Develop optimal posting schedule.
- Run digital marketing campaigns and other growth initiatives.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing or related field
- Experience as a social media coordinator
- Strong communication, multitasking and analytical skills