Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
The Financial accountant is responsible for the management of balance sheet accounts, monthly period end closing and reporting, preparation of Annual Financial Statement, legal, tax and adherence to statutory regulations.
Key Duties & Responsibilities
• Manage Balance Sheet Accounts.
• Effect the monthly FI close procedures which initiate the close of the accounting ledger for the period in question.
• Manage CCBA and statutory regulations.
• Management of taxes to ensure compliance to the provisions of the law .
• Preparation of the Financial Statements.
• Journals are completed with 100% accuracy.
• Balance Sheet account reconciliations are completed as per finance policies and procedures and submitted timeously to Manager for review.
• Reconciliation deviations are identified ,reported and solved within one month.
• Draft policies and procedures to enforce internal controls.
• File Annual Returns.
• Finance policies and procedures up to date and accessible on shared drive.
• Treasury and Bank related accruals are reconciled accurately by month end.
• Daily cash flow planning preparation of all internal and external financial reports related to treasury ,cash management.
• Bachelor’s degree, CPA – K or ACCA.
• External audit experience
Experience and Skills
• At least 5 years working experience in Finance.
• Ability to work independently and complete duties and projects with little direct supervision.
• Ability to accurately work under pressure in meeting deadlines.
• Very good in excel analytical skills and power-point presentations.
• Good business acumen , team player, leadership skills and a good communicator.
• Financial analysis.
• SAP ERP knowledge is an added advantage.
Closing Date 2020/10/29