Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
VACANT POSITION ONE (1) – DRIVER.
AIC Health Ministries invites applications from experienced persons to fill the position of a DRIVER.
Duty Station: AICHM KAKUMA.
Issue Date: 28th October 2020
Closing Date: 10th November 2020
Report to project Coordinator.
Key Duties and responsibilities:
- Ensure cleanliness, safety and security of the vehicle at all times
- To document all vehicle movements and maintain up-to-date driver’s logbook
- To provide logistical support in dispatching of supplies to the facilities.
- To monitor mileage and ensure the vehicle under his/her care is serviced in time
- To monitor expiry date of the insurance of the vehicle under his/her care to ensure the same is renewed on time
- Ensure cleanliness of the vehicle under his/her care
- Ensure adherence to the government traffic rules for himself/herself and the passengers in the vehicle
- Strictly adhere to AICHM vehicle movement hour
Requirements for Appointment:
A candidate must have: –
- Minimum KCSE qualification
- Valid Kenyan driving license Class ‘BCE’ free of endorsement. Those with knowledge of motor vehicle mechanics will have an added advantage
- A certificate of Good Conduct
- At least 5 years’ driving experience and good knowledge of the region (s) assigned. (indicate the counties you are familiar with in your application)
- Be reliable, punctual, self-motivated, a great attitude and strong work ethic
How to Apply
Applicants should include a cover letter, detailed CV detailing work history and current responsibilities, salary history, educational certificates, and three references. Only individuals who meet the above-mentioned qualifications should apply.
Please send your application to:
The Executive Director, AIC Health Ministries, BOX 40431-00100, NAIROBI NOT later than 10th November 2020. Applications can also be sent through Email: email@example.com