Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
VACANT POSITION (1) – Monitoring and evaluation officer:
AIC Health Ministries invites applications from experienced persons to fill the position Monitoring and Evaluation.
Duty Station: AICHM OFFICES KAKUMA
Issue Date: 28th October 2020
Closing Date: 10th November 2020
Report to Head of Programs.
M&E Officer is responsible for guiding the overall project M&E strategy and implementation of related activities within the project and undertakes timely preparation and submission of reports to the donor and other project stakeholders.
M&E Officer will work closely with all technical coordinators to improve program quality through improved data management systems and processes, act as focal point for all project evaluations and lead the DM&E processes of organization design and gathering of evidence of programs.
Key Responsibilities and Duties:
- Review, analyse, and validate activities data to ensure consistency, integrity and accuracy based on project specific guidelines.
- Preparation and submission of accurate and timely reports, to the donor and other project stakeholders Participate in project monitoring visits/forums with the SCT, other project staff, and Management.
- Perform data entry and management including data cleaning, and archiving to support the implementation of program activities.
- Verification of reports and data provided by Field Officers and Monitor.
- Maintain documentation and standardizing data management procedures.
- Ensure relevant donor data collection and reporting tools are in place and are being used correctly by staff to collect required and accurate data for project monitoring and performance.
- Evaluations of the effectiveness of program interventions
- Work with other technical coordinators to implement the measurement action strategy, with a focus.
- Coordinated monitoring of project activities, ensuring that activities are carried out or as planned or adjusted/adapted as needed
- Assessments of beneficiaries.
- Documented processes of beneficiary needs, ensuring that tools and methodologies are appropriate.
- Using data for decision making and action
- Support technical coordinators in developing log frames for new project proposals, including consistency with the AICHM’s library of core outcomes and indicators
- Any other duties deemed necessary by the supervisor.
Minimum Qualifications and Competencies:
- Bachelor’s degree in public health, epidemiology, surveillance, M&E, Statistics or any other proficient subject in Livelihood-related field.
- Practical knowledge of database systems will be an added advantage; however, proficiency in MS-Office applications is a must.
- Must have a solid understanding of health programs.
- Minimum 3 years of experience working as an M&E Officer in public health related programs.
- Good time management
- The ability to build a rapport with patients/ clients from a variety of backgrounds and communicate with their relatives and caregiver’s, Tolerance and patience, Good physical health and fitness
- Interpersonal skills, Team working skills, Strong organizational and analytical skills.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in English & Kiswahili is essential.
How to Apply
Applicants should include a cover letter, detailed CV detailing work history and current responsibilities, salary history, educational certificates, and three references. Only individuals who meet the above-mentioned qualifications should apply.
Please send your application to:
The Executive Director, AIC Health Ministries, BOX 40431-00100, NAIROBI NOT later than 10th November 2020. Applications can also be sent through Email: firstname.lastname@example.org