Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
VACANT POSITION ONE (1) – RADIOSONOGRAPHER.
AIC Health Ministries invites applications from experienced persons to fill the position of
Duty Station: AICHM Kalobeyei/Kakuma health center
Issue Date: 23rd October 2020
Closing Date: 5th November 2020
Report to Snr. Clinical Officer
Key Duties and responsibilities:
- Performing ultrasound examinations to clients/patients of high diagnostic quality.
- Verifying accuracy of patient demographic information, patient Clinical diagnosis and required technical results.
- providing patient education inform of written or verbal explanation prior to and during the procedure in order to reduce patient anxiety and enhance comfort zone with respect to tolerance of procedure.
- Performing abdominal and transvaginal OBS/GYN sonographic procedures according to department standards in timely and efficient manner.
- Producing examinations that meet image quality standards in accordance to department protocols and submitting them for clinician interpretation.
- Entering data accurately and in a timely fashion to provide optimal patient care.
- Working closely with clinical team to achieve positive outcomes and optimal patient flow.
- Maintaining ultrasound equipment and sterilizing room in which the procedures will take place.
- Monitoring stock supplies in imaging room to assure their regular availability by timely ordering.
- Perform any other duties and responsibilities that may be assigned to you by the supervisor as deemed necessary.
Requirements for Appointment: A candidate must: –
- Be a Kenyan citizen
- Have a Diploma in Diagnostic Radiography or Medical Imaging science from a recognized institution.
- Have a registration Certificate issued by Radiation Protection Board of Kenya.
- Have a valid practicing license from Radiation Protection Board of Kenya.
- Computer Proficiency and ability to determine correct procedures and perform variety of clinical imaging.
- Demonstrate strong managerial skills, Communication skills and trustworthiness
How to Apply
Applicants should include a cover letter, detailed CV detailing work history and current responsibilities, salary history, educational certificates, and three references. Only individuals who meet the above-mentioned qualifications should apply.
Please send your application to:
The Executive Director, AIC Health Ministries, BOX 40431-00100, NAIROBI NOT later than 5th November 2020. Applications can also be sent through Email: