Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Senior Communications Officer
If you have a passion for writing and producing powerful impactful stories, using your clear strategic communications leadership across multiple communication channels (including digital and social media), and thrive on building strong relationships across international teams, this is the role for you.
This exciting new role will primarily focus on delivering co-ordinated internal and external communications across CBM Global’s brand. As well as the above, you’ll have oversight of content management to grow CBM Global’s audience and digital )
Based: The role can be based out of a Member Association office (Australia, Ireland, Kenya, New Zealand, Switzerland, and UK), other countries where CBM Global has a registered presence such as Germany and Belgium, or our Country Offices in the Philippines, Bangladesh, Laos, Nepal, Indonesia, Kenya, Zimbabwe, Burkina, Nigeria, Madagascar and Bolivia.
Hours: Full time (37.5 hours per week). Fixed term contract to 31 December 2021.
Experience and knowledge
- Experience in a comms/media function delivering successful impactful communications with limited resources
- Successful use of social media and websites for fundraising and to enhance brand and communications
- Strong analytical and technical knowledge of digital and social channel performance and SEO.
- Understanding of a wide range of effective communication tools and techniques
- Demonstrable experience securing media coverage
- Understanding of organisational and reputational risk in relation to media work and social media, and of crisis management.
- Experience reporting against plans and working within budget
- Knowledge of disability issues and experience of working in a developing country and/or in the development sector *
- Outstanding written and verbal communications. Ability to write compelling and inspirational content for a variety of purposes. Excellent English language skills
- Confident, persuasive and friendly manner, able to build strong relationships and network. Able to act with tact and diplomacy. A people person
- Excellent organisational skills, ability to prioritise and manage a busy and varied workload
- Strong IT skills, familiar with using a wide range of digital tools, software packages etc.and quick to learn to use new tools
- Willing and able to travel
- Passionate about effecting change at a global level for and alongside people with disabilities and their communities, with a deep commitment to the vision of CBM Global and sympathetic to our Christian values
Qualifications, training, and education
- Educated to degree level or above
- Professional communications diploma level qualification (e.g.CIPR) or in International Development is desirable
How to Apply
Closing date:Monday 2 November at 09:00
Your letter of interest and CV should be emailed in English to firstname.lastname@example.org.