Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Equity Bank is one of the region’s leading banks whose purpose is to transform the lives and livelihoods of the people of Africa socially and economically by availing them modern and inclusive financial services that maximize their opportunities. With a strong footprint in Kenya, Uganda, Tanzania, Rwanda, South Sudan and DRC Congo, Equity Bank is now home to over 12 million customers – the largest customer base in Africa. Currently the Bank is seeking additional talent to serve in the role outlined below.
PURPOSE OF THE ROLE
The Project Liaison officer will actively participate in the day to day implementation of Digital Operations Projects activities and tasks to ensure that projects are delivered on time, on budget and to the required quality standard (within agreed specifications). He/she ensures that Digital Operations projects are effectively resourced and will manage relationships with a wide range of groups (including all project stakeholders).
Reporting to the Group Head of Digital Operations, the role holder will be responsible for the following:
- Maintain the project portfolio in all the affiliates
- Track the digital operations project calendar and coordinate the updates and reporting
- Follow-up on all signoffs for the projects go live and manage the post go live support teams
- Maintain a list of all digital operations projects underway
- Managing and monitoring the implementation of Digital Operations Projects
- Participate in detailed project planning and monitoring
- Closely monitor project schedule and deliverables to ensure deadlines are met
- Communicate proactively with all involved personnel to provide encouragement, identify problems, create solutions, and implement efficiency improvements.
- Resolve cross-functional issues at project team level
- Manage project scope and change control and escalate issues where necessary
- Provide regular progress and status reports to the Head of Digital Operations
- Identify and analyse project risks and escalate them to the Head of Digital Operations
- Identify and report any potential delays to the Head of Digital Operations
- Undertake and promote documentation of good practices as lessons learnt
- Identify user training needs, devise and manage user training programmes
- Anticipate details of future projects by communicating directly with stakeholders and staying informed of relevant trends and industry news
- Working closely with program managers to ensure their projects meet Digital Operations specific business needs
- Excellent Project planning, monitoring, evaluation and control
- Excellent interpersonal skills, team leadership and delegation skills
- Proven leadership and effective decision-making capabilities
- Negotiation skills/experience
- Ability to work effectively as a team member and independently.
- Excellent risk management skills
- Time, cost and quality management.
- Culture sensitivity
- Business awareness
- Strong analytical skills and problem solving skills
- High personal standards and goal oriented
- Excellent and effective communications skills, both orally and in writing
Closing Date Nov 4, 2020