Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Ndonyo Healthcare is a private hospital based in Naivasha town.
We currently have branches at Gilgil and off Moi Southlake Naivasha.
We are looking forward to fill the following positions with qualified and suitable individual willing to join us.
Job Title: Pharmaceutical Technologist
Job Location: Naivasha
General Description: Reporting to the Administrator, the successful candidate will help in running the day to day operations of the Pharmacy in line with the professional practice, regulations and laws of the land.
To provide comprehensive pharmaceutical service to patients and other customers as requested.
Duties and Responsibilities shall include but not limited to:
1. Prepare medications by reviewing and interpreting prescriptions from doctors;
2. Dispense medications by compounding, packaging, and labelling pharmaceuticals.
3. Control medications by monitoring drug therapies; advising interventions.
4. Provide pharmacological information by answering questions and requests of health care professionals; counselling patients on drug therapies.
5. Develop hospital staff’s pharmacological knowledge by participating in clinical programs; training pharmacy staff, interns, and nurses.
6. Protect patients and technicians by adhering to infection-control protocols
7. Maintain safe and clean working environment by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations.
1. Diploma in Pharmacy from a recognized institution
2. Registration and licensure by the Pharmacy and Poison Board.
3. Minimum of one-year relevant experience
4. Customer friendly.
5. Ability to multitask
6. Transparent and honest
How to Apply
If you are up to the challenge, possess the necessary qualification and experience; please send your Cover Letter and CV only to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting the job title on the email Subject.
Courier and hand delivered applications can be dropped at NHC Maisha – Naivasha (along Moi Avenue, next to co-operative bank Naivasha town).
- We do not charge any fee for receiving your CV or for interviewing.
- Only candidates short-listed for interview will be contacted.
- Indicate your salary expectation in your application.
- Applications to reach us before close of business 2nd November, 2020.
“NHC Maisha is an equal opportunity employer”