Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
1. REPORTS TO: Head of Retail Engagement
2. BASIC FUNCTION
The Digital Marketing Analyst will be part of our growing online marketing team at AutoXpress. The role will deliver analysis and insights through digital marketing channels as well as oversee customer behavior outcomes while focusing on the revenue and scalability across multiple channels. Reporting to the Head of Retail Engagement, this person works with multiple teams to achieving business goals.
3. PRINCIPAL ACCOUNTABILITIES
- Provide recommendations for integrated campaigns based on previous success metrics, recommend targets, deliver campaign results, and actionable insights upon campaign completion.
- Interpret data, analyse results using statistical techniques and provide ongoing reports including actionable insights in order to improve the campaign
- Complete analysis of online metrics including website, surveys, email, digital, etc.
- Create holistic dashboards by pulling data from different data sources for presentations to various leaders throughout the company
- Collaborate on the paid search strategy & tactical plan to drive organic growth and eCommerce sales. Execute the tactical plan.
- Drive paid search CRO for purchase funnels and lead generation funnels
- Execute recommendations, including bidding strategies, ad copy creation, keyword research & strategies, comparative testing, adjustments, etc.
- Monitor paid search campaign expenses, staying on budget, estimating monthly costs, and reconciling discrepancies.
- Perform competitive analysis
- Work with the Content & Creative teams to create effective YouTube ad content
- Work with the Social Media team to help drive impactful paid targets
- Audit campaigns and landing pages for CRO effectiveness and conversion opportunities
- Collaborate on the SEO strategy & tactical plan to drive organic growth and eCommerce sales. Execute the tactical plan.
- Perform ongoing keyword discovery, expansion, and optimization.
- Ensure unique content per page, manage backlinks and keyword performance trends
- Audit content performance in SERPs, align with user journeys, trends and competitor insights to produce actionable insights
- Perform competitive analysis
- Provide SEO guidance (content reallocation/consolidation/growth, site, and navigation structure, URLs, etc.) to achieve website user and sales goals
- Work with the content team to drive impactful SEO in content creation and content programming
- Audit websites for SEO effectiveness and conversion opportunities
ANALYSIS AND REPORTING
- Identify trends and actionable insights, optimize spend and performance based on the insights
- Plan, execute and measure experiments and conversion tests (A/B and multivariate) to improve macro & micro-conversion rates.
- Utilize strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touchpoints.
- Optimize user funnels, identify opportunities for new features and optimizations.
- Inform the team of upcoming algorithm changes & their impact to acquisition efforts
- Measure and report performance of digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI, KPIs, targets).
- Collaborate with and supply data/insights to different teams on a regular basis.
- Strong experience with industry-standard tools such as Ahrefs, GA, Search Console and others.
- Evaluate emerging technologies, provide perspective for adoption where appropriate
- Brainstorm new and creative growth strategies.
- Report regularly on activities, insights, and provide actionable input toward organizational goals.
- Complete special projects as assigned.
4. KEY COMPETENCIES
- 3+ years’ experience leveraging earned, owned and paid media and/or working for an advertising agency
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including the ability to effectively communicate with team and customers
- Strong understanding of digital advertising metrics
- Experience creating digital and marketing strategies
5. EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE AND KNOWLEDGE
The minimum requirements of this job are:
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Analytics or related field
- Recent Google Adwords Certification preferred
- Experience in working with Google Analytics, which includes behaviour analysis, conversion types, attribution modelling, and tracking campaigns via UTM links. Google Analytics certification preferred but not required.
- Experience in SEM, leveraging a coordinated strategy of approaches such as text ads, display ads, & retargeting blended with social, video, & website data for optimum gains. Knowledge of bidding algorithms required, Wordstream & SEMRush experience a plus.
- Understanding of SEO and how it interconnects with SEM & other channels to achieve goals.
- A strong CRO regimen of techniques that support implementing hypothesis, providing correlation and causation.
- Deep understanding of Excel, able to pull in data and manipulate as needed for analysis, sharing, etc
- Digital Marketing relevant certificates
- Bachelor’s Degree
Apply by 16 November 2020