Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Assists the Human Resource Manager in coordinating HR programs, policies and activities in the business which include recruitment and retention; talent management, performance management, employee relations.
- Drive initiatives aimed at enhancing good working relations, such as staff meetings, social events, etc.
- Ensure employee records are updated at all times
- Facilitate BU recruitment and on boarding process and activities, including but not limited to circulating approvals, placing advertisements, initial shortlisting and interviewing, file management and onboarding;
- Facilitate performance management in the business;
- In liaison with the HRM, ensure all employees in the BU have updated job descriptions in line with HR policies;
- Collate information on training needs from individuals’ appraisals and information relating to the evaluation of training to inform the development and monitoring of learning and development programmes;
- In liaison with the HR Manager, facilitate and coordinate the execution of training and development calendar for BU staff;
- Ensure 100% accuracy and timeliness in data capture into all the HR systems and files;
- Participate in HR led initiatives/ projects in the company;
- Giving advice and guidance on interpretation and application of HR Policies and Procedures to employees in the assigned division
- Assist in driving the organization’s culture change;
12.Perform any other duties as may be assigned from time to time.
Key Performance Measures
- As described in your Personal Score Card.
Knowledge, experience and qualifications required
- Bachelor’s Degree in relevant field,
- Diploma in Human Resource Management.
- CHRP Cerfication of proof of progress.
- 2- 4 years’ experience in generalist human resources management.
Leadership category responsibility framework (Core Competencies)
Emerging Leaders in Britam need to:
- Plan, direct and apply efficiencies and resources in order to optimise output and profitability against time, cost and team targets;
- Effectively communicate strategic and operational departmental goals and objectives to peers and others in order to ensure proper implementation;
- Ensure that department priorities are adhered to and effectively communicated;
- Ensure competent and effective people resources through appropriate coaching, development and people supervision as appropriate;
- Embody a high performance, proactive culture;
- Effectively ensure the adherence to key performance areas, deadlines and goals in order to optimise operational effectiveness;
- Effectively communicate resource needs, possible opportunities and achievements to management in order to aid them in their decision-making;
- Effectively set and monitor priorities and objectives for more junior staff;
- Understand and communicate objectives in relation to the larger organisational impact;
- Effectively disseminate knowledge within the correct context, towards subordinates as well as management;
- Appropriately model the company values while setting the pace and energy for delivering;
- Effectively manage and communicate change within the department in order to increase staff and process effectiveness;
- Provide access to accurate and consistent information and services across all channels;
- Ensure a seamless experience for clients;
- Improve service delivery for clients;
- Engage in continuous brand building to become the trusted partners to clients.
Technical/ Functional competencies
- HR Operational procedures
- Talent Management
- Workforce Planning
- Performance Management
- External HR Regulatory requirements-Labour laws