Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Looking for the next step in your career? Enjoy a challenge? Do you have an ambition for innovation? Want to make a difference?
Internet Solutions (IS) is a Pan-African telecoms service provider to public and private sector organisations that have, or want to establish a presence on the African continent. We have been providing innovative end-to-end telco solutions and related services for more than 20 years.
Today, IS is at the forefront of Internet Protocol-based technologies and we build solutions and services tailored to the increasingly complex demands of organisations across the enterprise, public sector, global carrier and growing small-to-medium business sectors. We serve multiple sectors through a number of brands, including IS, Ignite, VAST, ContinuitySA, MWEB, AlwaysOn, Synaq and Antfarm.
As a wholly owned subsidiary of the Dimension Data Group and part of NTT, IS leverages its infrastructure and global footprint to support organisations with the rapid deployment of emerging technologies.
Want to be part of our team?
Reporting to the contact Centre Manager, The Managed Service Delivery Team Leader will provide quality and efficient Client Experience (CX) to Clients through the daily management of the Crew to ensure that they meet the Service Level and perform their duties according to laid down procedures and processes. The TL will ensure that service levels are achieved in line with the set targets and that Clients expectations are met. S/he will build services relationship with Clients and conduct service reviews for enterprise Clients
What you’ll be doing
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Provides daily direction and communication to employees so that customer service calls are answered in a timely, efficient and knowledgeable manner.
- Provides continual evaluation of processes and procedures. Responsible for suggesting methods to improve area operations, efficiency and service to both internal and external customers.
- Provides statistical and performance feedback and coaching on a regular basis to each team member.
- Writes and administers performance reviews and coaching for skill improvement for high productivity.
- Ensure that team’s KPIs are monitored, actions are taken, evaluated accordingly and assigned properly
- Ensures employees have appropriate training and other resources to perform their jobs.
- Creates and maintains a high-quality work environment so team members are motivated to perform at their highest level.
- Addresses disciplinary and/or performance matters according to company policy and communicates effectively with employees on warnings and makes effective/appropriate decisions relative to corrective action as required.
- Works as a member/leader of special or ongoing projects that are important to area/process improvement with Contact Center
- Establishes work procedures and processes that support the company and departmental standards, procedures and strategic directives.
QUALIFICATIONS, SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
- Degree in Networking or IT related field.
- Level 2 Certification for Networking or Systems (Cisco, Microsoft, Juniper, Fortinet, Sophos etc)
Proven expertise in:
Networking or Networked environments.
Mail Systems – Exchange, Synaq, O365 and other Cloud solutions
Security solutions – Data, Network and infrastructure security
Cloud Solutions – Virtualization, Data & Backup Storage
2- 4 years’ experience as a Senior support engineer or Teamleader.
- Customer Service skills and training with excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Excellent organizational skills
JOB SPECIFIC REQUIREMENTS
- People Management
- Change Management
- People Development and Empowerment
- Process Development
- Project Management
- Resource Management
- Commercial Knowledge
- Self-driven and result oriented
- Strong customer support and client relation skills
- Effective communication skills (verbal and written)
- Strong focus on building relationships (internal and external)
- Willingness to learn new things and share them with others
- Team player
- Confident and decisive
- Strong Problem solving/analytical skills
What would make you a good fit for this role?
Looking to make a difference and shape the future? Join our growing team and accelerate your career with Internet Solutions. Apply today
Diversity in Internet Solutions
Internet Solutions is an equal opportunity employer with a global culture that embraces diversity. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be unfairly discriminated against on any arbitrary group