Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Our company offers payments & financial technology services to SME retail businesses.
We seek to hire a vibrant and persuasive Business Development Manager who will be tasked with the role of identifying new business, improving the company’s market position and achieving financial growth.
Business Development Job Responsibilities:
- Prospect for potential new clients and turn this into increased business.
- Create market awareness for the company’s product
- Marketing and selling Company’s products and services to customers through field visits, in house calls, internet, and other marketing channels.
- Establish and maintain effective working relationships with clients.
- Keep a keen eye on market trends and the competition.
- Reviewing sales performance on weekly, monthly, quarterly basis
- Work with a team to develop proposals that speak to the client’s needs, concerns, and objectives.
- Bachelor’s degree in IT or Business.
- At least 2-3 years working experience in a similar role.
- Able to meet set sales target within the timeframe
- Must have good negotiation skills and ability to close sales deals
- Ability to communicate and interact with people from diverse background
Remuneration & Fringe Benefits
- Expected gross monthly income for this position is Kshs 70,000 up depending on the candidate performance. Comprised as;
- Basic salary: in average of 50% Gross Income.
- Individual Sales bonus: x% of total net sales revenue when achieving minimum target.
- Team Leader’s sales bonus: x% of the exceeding of the sales team minimum target.
- This position is a middle managerial level in the company reporting to the Head of Business Growth & Innovation.
- The BDM will recruit, manage & supervise a group of 3-6 sales staff.
How to Apply:
Apply to email@example.com with the subject “Business Development Manager” by 10th Nov 2020.