Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
About the role
- Title: HR Officer
- Number of position(s): One
- Reporting to: Human Resource Manager
- Develop and implement the Human Resource plan as well as management policies and procedures
- Monitor daily attendance as well investigate and understand causes for staff absence
- Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
- Looking after the health, safety and welfare of all employees
- Organizing staff training sessions and activities in conjunction with other involved parties
- Onboarding new employees to the organization by conducting orientation and the on boarding processes.
- Provide administrative support by entering, formatting, and printing information; organizing work; relaying messages; maintaining administrative equipment and supplies.
- Maintain employee confidence and protect operations by keeping human resource information confidential.
- Maintain quality service by following organizational standards.
- Assist in identifying training and development needs and opportunities.
- Provide assistance and advise in staff performance management
- Provide payroll information by collecting time and attendance records as well as the preparation of the payroll.
- Maintain technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing publications.
- Submit employee data reports by assembling, preparing, and analyzing data.
- Maintain employee information by entering and updating employment and status-change data.
- Ensure accurate job descriptions are in place by providing advice and assistance for the same
- Implementation of industry standards, statutory and legal requirements and changes.
- A Degree in Human Resources or related field.
- Proven 2 years working experience in HR/ administration.
- People oriented and results driven.
- Knowledge of HR systems and databases.
- Excellent active listening, negotiation and presentation skills
- Ability to work as part of a team and lead teams
- Excellent organizational skills
- In-depth knowledge of labor laws and HR best practices
- Member of Ihrm.
Application deadline is 4th November 2020