Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Position: Customer Care Officer (2 Positions)
Reports: Front Office In Charge
Major duties and responsibilities
- Welcome and receive all patients and clients in person or over the phone.
- Receive and make phone calls while maintaining a polite, consistent phone manner using proper telephone etiquette.
- Respond to clients, record details of inquiries, comments and complaints and actions taken including customers contacts.
- Register and admit new patients through the Hospital Management Information System.
- Respond to patients, prospective patients and visitor inquiries in a courteous manner.
- Provide information about products and services offered at the hospital including prices and other information to customers.
- Ensure that all corporate patients are billed and invoiced.
- Direct requests and unresolved issues to the respective offices or departments.
- Reach out to customers via phone call and verify information regarding their accounts.
- Conduct customer satisfaction surveys and get feedback from customers.
- Send congratulatory messages to hospital clients during festive seasons, National Holidays, etc through bulk SMS.
- Inform the clinical team about patients who need their services and direct clients and visitors to relevant offices.
- Manage queues at the waiting areas and reduce waiting times at queue lines.
- Write and forward daily, weekly, monthly and annual reports to the management and other relevant departments.
Any other duties assigned from time to time
- Degree or Diploma in Communication or Public Relations or any related course from a recognized institution.
- One (1) year experience as Customer Service Officer.
- Excellent communication skills; both oral and written.
- Ability to handle pressure.
- Good management skills and the ability to pay attention to details.
- Good organizational, interpersonal, listening and problem solving skills.
- Computer proficiency.
- Highly motivated and enthusiastic.
- Ability to work under little or no supervision.
- Ability to stay calm when customers are stressed or upset.
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize and manage time effectively.
Qualified and interested applicants should submit their applications with copies of their National identification cards, updated CVs, academic certificates and other testimonials through email to email@example.com before 5th November 2020. Hard copies will not be accepted. Only Shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
St. Luke’s Orthopaedic and Trauma Hospital is an equal opportunity employer.