Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
The Nairobi Hospital, a leading health care institution in Eastern Africa has excellent career opportunities for individuals who possess a passion for excellence, strong work ethic, are results oriented and committed to continual improvement. The successful candidates will be team players with the ability to effectively add value to enabling good patient outcomes and shape best clinical and non-clinical practice.
THE NAIROBI HOSPITAL DOES NOT CHARGE A FEE AT ANY STAGE OF THE RECRUITMENT PROCESS (APPLICATION, INTERVIEW MEETING, PROCESSING, OR TRAINING).
SURVEILLANCE OFFICERS, REF: TNH/HRD/SO/10/20 (CONTRACT TERMS)
Reporting to the Chief Security Officer, the successful candidate will be responsible for ensuring overall security of The Nairobi Hospital and Outpatient Centers, clients, and personnel.
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Overseeing the functionality of the CCTV surveillance system, Access Control, Intruder/fire alarm system and the parking management system.
- Ensuring the Chief Security Officer is fully briefed on any pertinent matters.
- Formulating operating procedures for security and safety activities in liaison with the Senior Security Officer. E.g. emergency preparedness.
- Preparing reports, documenting all significant events and investigations, crimes committed, lost or found property, security lapses and safety hazards.
- Liaising with the government law enforces on security matters affecting the Hospital
- Conducting security surveys with the aim of improving on the Hospital’s integrated security solutions.
- Conducting routine security patrols, monitoring and evaluating performance levels for outsourced services.
- Protecting people, property, information, and TNH reputation.
- Proactively respond to security emergencies within the hospital
- Overseeing security services offered to clients, hospital deliveries, key management and escort cashiers as required from time to time.
- Overseeing the performance of the contracted third party security services operations.
- Planning and coordinate security operations for specific events of the Hospital.
- Representing and defending TNH interest in all forums including civil or criminal litigation matters.
- Any other duties that may be assigned from time to time.
QUALIFICATIONS, SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- University Degree in Criminology, Security Management or any other relevant field.
- At least two years working experience in a similar position with reputable security firms or public institution.
- Knowledge on handling internal investigations and liaison duties.
- Technical knowhow in electronic security management systems and use of CCTV operations, VHF Radios and security phonetic alphabets.
- Experience in security patrols, fire management and emergency responses
- Good written and verbal skills in both English and Kiswahili
- Good interpersonal relations, leadership, planning and organizational skills
- Computer literate, report writing skills, flexible and the ability to solve problems in a pressurized environment.
- Able to identify potential security risks and respond accordingly.
If your background, experience and competence match the above specifications, please send us your application (cover letter & CV/Resume) quoting the job reference number and to reach the undersigned on: firstname.lastname@example.org not later than Friday 6th November 2020. Your CV/Resume MUST include full names and contact details of 3 referees.