Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Job Openings at Rosslyn Academy
- High School Physics Teacher
- Elementary Core Teacher
- High School Biology
- Elementary Technology Teacher (Part Time)
- Middle School Spanish Teacher(Part Time)
- Elementary Music Teacher
- Elementary Science Teacher
- High School Industrial Arts Teacher (Part Time)
- High School Social Studies
- High School Mathematics Teacher
- High School Language Arts
- High School Chemistry
- Athletics Director
- Demonstrate commitment to Jesus Christ as Savior and Lord.
- Exhibit a continuing sense of God’s calling to service at Rosslyn Academy.
- Demonstrate a respect for diversity of culture.
- Demonstrate an appreciation for the diversity of the body of Christ.
- Possess a minimum of a Bachelor’s degree from an accredited post-secondary university.
- Hold a valid teaching certificate from an authorized governmental agency.
- North American teaching experience will be an added advantage.
- Demonstrate the ability to communicate effectively in English, both orally and in writing.
- Demonstrate the ability to use technology for word processing, data management and communications.
- Demonstrate a life congruent with the Basic Tenets of Rosslyn Academy
Key skills and competencies.
- Maintain confidentiality at all times and demonstrate high professional standards within the school and community.
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail.
- Ability to deal with clients effectively on phone mail or in person.
- Have excellent communication skills both written and oral.
- Ability to identify and resolve problems in a timely manner.
- Proficiency in Ms Office applications.
- High level of integrity.
- Ability to cope with change and be willing to learn new relevant skills.
How to Apply
Submit the following documents as e-mail attachments and send to email@example.com:
- Pre-Employment Application Form
- Curriculum Vitae
- Additional application material may be requested at a later time.