Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Position: Business Development Officer,
Reporting to:National Sales Manager,
Solar Rays Energy Sacco is the fastest growing and licensed deposit, Savings and Credit Cooperative in Kenya, providing excellent service to Light up our customers’ world. We pride ourselves for being the largest Sacco in the green energy sector with over 10,000 members and still growing. The Sacco is expanding its Route to market to ensure recruitment of members. Its key priority in 2020 Strategic Plan is to aggressively grow membership and transform its business model.
In order to achieve the planned growth,the Sacco is looking for qualified and competent persons to fill the following position ofa Business Development Officer.
To build, develop and deliver a training program for Solar Rays Energy Sacco at the country level that provides the sales teams with the training resources and tools to improve performance and deliver customer satisfaction whilst adhering to the Sacco mission and core values of the business.
- Outreach and promotion of Sacco product.
- Chama/Group recruitment.
- Client assessment and intake.
- Business skills/financial training and technical assistance.
- Savings mobilization.
- Loan repayment and administration.
- Monitoring and evaluation.
- Bachelor in Business management, sales &marketing or co-operative management.
- Ability to work with targets
- Valid Certificate of good conduct.
- Multi tasking skills
- Having worked in financial institution.
- Excellent presentation and facilitation skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to build relationships with internal and external partners
- High attention to detail
- Excellent organization skills – able to prioritize
- Flexible and adaptable approach
How to apply
If you are up to the challenge and got what it takes submit your detailed Curriculum Vitae to email@example.com by November 4, 2020 indicating on the subject the position you are applying.