Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
WATU is a focus-driven, customer-centric company that believes everyone deserves the opportunity to be an entrepreneur and achieve their ambitious goals in life.As Africa’s fastest growing Asset Finance company, we see the continent’s bright and prosperous future and want to be part of making it a reality.Our vision is to provide asset financing for motorcycles and three-wheelers to those who understand when provided with the right tools can fulfil their dreams and the needs of their families and community. We Empower Entrepreneurs by providing the means needed to move and improve lives.Our business is growing rapidly, and with more than 70,000 customers in Kenya, we are looking for enthusiastic and customer obsessed Asset Finance Officers in several locations all around Kenya. We are looking for doers who are ready to roll up their sleeves and with their hard work and dedication create the impact needed in our communities. Do you want to become a part of our ambitious and creative team of smart individuals and make a difference and you have what it takes? Then read on and apply for this exciting opportunity!As an Asset Finance Officer you will be responsible for the sales of the products at the specific location(s) as well all Asset Finance on-boarding within the framework of the vision, policies and values of Watu.A successful Asset Finance Officer is expected to adapt to the fast-paced culture of both the company, the market and the customers we serve. Our customers are entrepreneurs. As a company, we are committed to aiding them in achieving their financial goals. It is imperative that the Asset Finance Officer be engaged with the community they serve and committed equally to our customer’s and company’s goals.
- Attracting Clients to our Asset Finance products as well as maintaining the service standards in serving our existing customers and expanding customer base
- Acting as contact person at nominated sales point(s) for all incoming inquiries from potential and existing clients regarding Asset Finance products
- Providing proactive, accurate, detailed and comprehensive product presentation in
response to Client’s inquiry
- Conducting pre-assessment of Client’s financial position and offering best suitable
- Accompanying client at all stages of the asset financing process from the moment of inquiry to the finalising of the deal
- Ensuring that all sales and marketing activities operate cost effectively, consistently and
- Ensuring proper and timely loan request processing, acquiring necessary documentation and ensuring asset proper release including tracking installation, issuance of plates and
- Excellent communication and presentation skills including written communication
- Strong sales and marketing skills
- Integrity, enthusiasm and passion for continuous learning and development
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to work harmoniously in an organization with
diverse business operations
- Flexible and adaptable to changing priorities, able to effectively deal with people at all
levels inside and outside of the Company
- High attention to detail and internal control
- Diploma in a relevant field
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Be a part of an international, dynamic and driven team that has set their aspirations high and work hard to achieve those
- Opportunities to learn and grow together with us
- Competitive compensation package
- Health benefits
Do you see yourself being part of the WATU team? Then please apply with your CV and a cover letter, we are looking forward to working with you!