Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
WATU is revolutionizing the way mass-market transportation is financed in Africa, with a customer-centric focus that believes everyone deserves the opportunity to be an entrepreneur and achieve their ambitious goals in life.As Africa’s fastest-growing Asset Finance company, we see the continent’s bright and prosperous future and want to be part of making it a reality.Our vision is to provide asset financing for motorcycles and three-wheelers to those who understand when provided with the right tools can fulfill their dreams and the needs of their families and community.We Empower Entrepreneurs by providing the means needed to move and improve their lives.Our business is growing rapidly, and with more than 100,000 customers in Kenya, we are looking for a talented and creative Graphic Designer to join our brand design team. We are looking for doers who are ready to roll up their sleeves and with their hard work and dedication create the impact needed in our communities.Do you want to be part of our ambitious and creative team of smart individuals and make a difference and have what it takes? Then read on and apply for this exciting opportunity!As a Graphic Designer, you’ll be a self-starter who will be an advocate of WATU’s culture and values, partnering with our leaders to help build our brand, and make sure all decisions are made with people in mind.
You will also be responsible for the entire process of defining requirements, visualizing, and creating graphics including illustrations, brochures, layouts, photos, and videos. You will be the one to shape the visual aspects of social media, printed materials, and more.
A successful Graphic Designer is someone who is digitally fluent, but can work across all mediums. Someone who can combine their passion for design, adapt to the fast-paced culture of the company, and the customers we serve. Your graphics should capture the attention of
those who see them and communicate the right message.
- Work with various departments to conceptualize, design, and deliver the highly creative and effective design on time.
- Study design briefs and determine requirements
- Prepare rough drafts and present ideas.
- Amend designs after feedback, and ensure final graphics and layouts are visually
appealing and on-brand.
Knowledge, Skills, and Experience required:
- An understanding of digital design; showcasing some basic skills in motion/ animation
- Conceptual thinker, pushing ideas in equal measure to design style.
- A keen eye for typography, aesthetics, and attention to detail
- Proven graphic designing experience
- A strong portfolio of print media, as well as for online media
- Familiarity with design software and technologies (such as Illustrator & Photoshop)
- A keen eye for aesthetics and details
- Ability to work methodically and meet deadlines
What we offer:
- Be a part of an international, dynamic, and driven team that has set their aspirations high and works hard to achieve those.
- Opportunities to learn and grow together with us.
- Competitive compensation package.
- Health benefits.
Do you see yourself being part of the WATU team? Then please apply with your CV and a cover letter, we are looking forward to working with you!