Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
WATU is a focus driven, customer-centric company that believes everyone deserves the opportunity to be an entrepreneur and achieve their ambitious goals in life.As Africa’s fastest-growing Asset Finance company, we see the continent’s bright and prosperous future and want to be part of making it a reality.Our vision is to provide asset financing for motorcycles and three-wheelers to those who understand when provided with the right tools can fulfill their dreams and the needs of their families and community. We Empower Entrepreneurs by providing the means needed to move and improve lives.Our business is growing rapidly, and with more than 70,000 customers in Kenya, we are looking for enthusiastic Interns in several locations all around Kenya. We are looking for doers who are ready to roll up their sleeves and with their hard work and dedication create
the impact needed in our communities. Do you want to become a part of our ambitious and creative team of smart individuals and make a difference and you have what it takes? Then read on and apply for this exciting opportunity! In this position, you will be expected to learn the ins-and-outs of our daily routines and procedures in the different departments. You will focus on learning how our organization runs.
- Manage databases and input information, data, and records.
- Shadow multiple office positions and train in a variety of tasks.
- Assist in preparing information and research materials.
- Perform clerical duties, take memos, maintain files, and organize documents.
- Administrative work.
- Client portfolio management.
- Support management in any other role assigned
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
- Diploma or Degree in a relevant field.
- Proficient computer skills, including Microsoft Office Suite (Word and Excel).
- Strong desire to learn along with professional drive.
- Strong analytic and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to adapt quickly and work independently.
- Self-directed and able to work without supervision.
- Fluent in English and Swahili.
- Integrity, enthusiasm and passion for continuous learning and development
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to work harmoniously in an organization with
diverse business operations.
- High attention to detail and internal control
WHAT WE OFFER:
- Be a part of an international, dynamic and driven team that has set their aspirations high and work hard to achieve those
- Opportunities to learn and grow together with us
- A six-month contract with KES10,000 monthly gross pay
- An opportunity for career growth and development.
- An opportunity to join our team on permanent employment after the internship based on performance and vacancy availability.
- A modern, dynamic working environment.
- Support from our professional international team
Do you see yourself being part of the WATU team? Then please apply with your CV and a cover letter, we are looking forward to working with you!