Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Vacancy- Nursing Officer III (7 Positions – FHC Grade 4 for diploma holders and Grade 5 for Bachelors) – 6 for Eldoret facility and 1 for Nairobi facility
Fountain Healthcare (FHC) Ltd is a group practice that brings together doctors and other healthcare professionals with diverse skills and experiences that work collaboratively so as to provide a better quality of healthcare. FHC is a wholly-owned subsidiary company of Fortune Five Hundred Investment Group ltd (F500). Fortune Five Hundred is an investment company owned by Kenyan Doctors, Dentists, and Pharmacists and has over 350 shareholders.
In order to strengthen its manpower capacity, the company seeks to fill the following vacant positions that have arisen in its establishment.
The successful candidate shall be responsible for the following roles:
- Providing general nursing care services to patients.
- Assessing patients’ needs, planning, and implementing nursing interventions.
- Reviewing care strategies towards patients and monitoring & evaluating the outcomes.
- Verifying and maintaining information relating to patients.
- Keeping records of drugs and other supplies as administered to patients.
- Any other duty as may be assigned from time to time by the Management.
(b) Job requirements
For appointment to this position, an applicant must meet the following minimum requirements:
- A Diploma in Nursing or its equivalent from a recognized institution.
- A bachelor’s degree in Nursing or its equivalent and a post basic certificate course in nursing from a recognized institution will be an added advantage.
- Be a member of their respective professional body with a practicing license.
- Must have working experience of at least two (2) years in same or similar position.
- Ability to demonstrate good nursing skills and capacity to work under pressure.
- Excellent interpersonal and general communication skills.
- Experience in working within a Hospital set up will be an added advantage.
Terms of Employment
The successful candidate will be employed on a one year contract terms. Candidates who meet these requirements and are interested should submit their applications together with detailed Curriculum Vitae and must include details of their current remuneration to:
The Chairman, Fountain Healthcare Limited, P.O Box 5819 – 30100, Eldoret. Or firstname.lastname@example.org Applications must be received on or before 13th November, 2020.
- Those applying for nursing position should specify the facility of interest.
ONLY SHORTLISTED CANDIDATES WILL BE CONTACTED