Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Position reports to : MARKETING MANAGER
Job Purpose Summary:
Objective: To lead in developing the Trade Marketing Strategy and Tactics so as to attain defined business objective, in particular, increase in sales through Instore excellence, winning in the trade and field team optimal management.
Key Responsibilities and Accountabilities:
- Develop the Trade Marketing strategy for Modern Trade and cascade the same to the sales team.
- Develop the Trade Marketing strategy for General Trade and cascade the same to the sales team.
- Cascade the trade strategies to both the sales and marketing team.
- Provide support required in implementation of JBP guidelines
- Develops annual marketing plan in conjunction with sales department, determining which activities to follow during the year and which will focus on meeting organizations objective. Works with all departments to execute the plan.
- Developing a marketing strategy aligned with the brand strategy while focusing on Distribution, Display, Promotion and Price.
- Provide marketing support to all business units and ensuring judicious utilization of the marketing spend for effective implementation of activities i.e. product launches and promotion strategies.
- Monitor product distribution and consumer reactions. Managing marketing schemes to push the product to the agents and distributors.
- Specifying market requirements for current and future products by conducting market research, competitor activity supported by on-going visits to customers and non-customers.
Knowledge, Skills and Experience
- Must be a Masters/degree holder – Marketing, PR, Business Administration
- At least 5 years’ relevant experience in an F.M.C.G company.
- Strong knowledge/understanding of consumer industry, market dynamics and requirements
- Experienced in analyzing large amounts of data and trends
- Ability to think critically and creatively
- Strong interpersonal, communication, organization and follow-through skills
- Must have leadership and managerial skills
- A passionate, self-motivated, energetic, creative and enthusiastic team play who is change oriented
- Build trust, drive execution, foster innovation, focus on customer, solve problems creatively and demonstrate high integrity
- Proactively establish and maintain effective working team relationship with all support departments
- Must thrive on challenge
- Working knowledge of Microsoft office applications
- A clean driving license
Note: Due to overwhelming applications, we will only be able to revert to successful candidates.
- Bachelor of Commerce (BCom)
- Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA)
Apply by 07 November 2020