Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
ASSISTANT PRODUCTION MANAGER
Reporting to Production Manager, the job holder will be responsible for ensuring production standards, levels and targets are achieved.
- Maintain tea production levels and targets
- Ensure compliance with relevant regulatory and statutory requirements compliance
- Maintain and manage production records and information
- Allocate and supervise duties and tasks
- Timely preparation of relevant production reports
- Maintain a safe working environment and ensure adherence to National Safety Standards
- Bachelor of Science in Food Technology or its equivalent
- Three years’ of experience in manufacturing.
Skills and Attributes
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Excellent Decision-Making skills
- Problem solving skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- A team Player
- Computer literate in MS Office and other office applications
How to Apply
All candidates must meet the requirements of Chapter Six of the Constitution of Kenya on leadership and integrity, and obtain appropriate certification from the;
- Ethics and Anti-Corruption Commission
- Kenya Revenue Authority (KRA)
- Directorate of Criminal Investigations,
- High Education Loans Board (HELB).
- Credit Reference Bureau (CRB)
Interested qualified candidates should submit their applications, enclosing a detailed Curriculum Vitae, daytime mobile telephone contacts, current gross salary, names and contacts of three referees, copies of certified relevant professional and academic certificates and testimonials. Applicants should indicate the position applied for at the top of the envelope to be received before 13th November 2020 and addressed to the-:
Nyayo Tea Zones Dev. Corp.
P.O Box 48552 – 00100
Nyayo Tea Zones Development Corporation is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Qualified persons with disabilities and marginalized groups are encouraged to apply. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Canvassing will automatically lead to disqualification.