Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
FACTORY ELECTRICIAN II
Reporting to Plant Technician, the job holder will be responsible for repair, maintenance and ensuring safety of the electrical machinery and equipment in the factory.
- Adhere to and Implement policies and strategies on factory machinery and equipment.
- Develop Maintenance and servicing schedules for all electrical machinery and equipment
- Report any damages and replacement immediately
- Ensure timely Inspection, testing, repair, maintenance and service
- Proper record keeping of all factory electrical machinery, equipment
- Provide guidelines and basic training on proper use and maintenance of electrical equipment and machinery
- Ensure adherence to Health safety and environment regulations
- Ensure provision of Safe working conditions within the factory and eliminate hazards and risks.
- Prepare and avail information and reports on all activities
- KCSE C(Plain)
- Diploma in Electrical Engineering
- Three years’ of relevant experience in a busy manufacturing environment.
Skills and Attributes
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Problem solving skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- A team Player
- Computer literate in MS Office and other office applications
How to Apply
All candidates must meet the requirements of Chapter Six of the Constitution of Kenya on leadership and integrity, and obtain appropriate certification from the;
- Ethics and Anti-Corruption Commission
- Kenya Revenue Authority (KRA)
- Directorate of Criminal Investigations,
- High Education Loans Board (HELB).
- Credit Reference Bureau (CRB)
Interested qualified candidates should submit their applications, enclosing a detailed Curriculum Vitae, daytime mobile telephone contacts, current gross salary, names and contacts of three referees, copies of certified relevant professional and academic certificates and testimonials. Applicants should indicate the position applied for at the top of the envelope to be received before 13th November 2020 and addressed to the-:
Nyayo Tea Zones Dev. Corp.
P.O Box 48552 – 00100
Nyayo Tea Zones Development Corporation is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Qualified persons with disabilities and marginalized groups are encouraged to apply. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Canvassing will automatically lead to disqualification.