Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
SENIOR FACTORY MECHANIC (PLANT)
Reporting to the Plant Technician, the job holder will be responsible for repair and service of factory machinery and ensure safety of the machinery and equipment.
- Adhere to and Implement policies and strategies on machinery and equipment maintenance.
- Develop Maintenance and servicing schedules for all factory machinery and equipment
- Ensure timely Inspection, testing, repair, maintenance and service of factory machinery
- Proper record keeping of all factory machinery and equipment
- Provide guidelines and basic training on proper use and maintenance of factory equipment, boiler and machinery
- Ensure adherence to Health safety and environmental regulations
- Ensure provision of Safe working conditions within the factory and eliminate hazards and risks.
- Prepare and avail information and reports on all activities
- KCSE C (Plain) and above
- Higher National Diploma in Mechanical Engineering (plant option)
- Five(5) years’ in plant operations and maintenance.
Skills and Attributes
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Trouble shooting.
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Computer literate in MS Office and other office applications
How to Apply
All candidates must meet the requirements of Chapter Six of the Constitution of Kenya on leadership and integrity, and obtain appropriate certification from the;
- Ethics and Anti-Corruption Commission
- Kenya Revenue Authority (KRA)
- Directorate of Criminal Investigations,
- High Education Loans Board (HELB).
- Credit Reference Bureau (CRB)
Interested qualified candidates should submit their applications, enclosing a detailed Curriculum Vitae, daytime mobile telephone contacts, current gross salary, names and contacts of three referees, copies of certified relevant professional and academic certificates and testimonials. Applicants should indicate the position applied for at the top of the envelope to be received before 13th November 2020 and addressed to the-:
Nyayo Tea Zones Dev. Corp.
P.O Box 48552 – 00100
Nyayo Tea Zones Development Corporation is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Qualified persons with disabilities and marginalized groups are encouraged to apply. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Canvassing will automatically lead to disqualification.