Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Opentech Global Services Ltd is currently seeking a React Js/Node Js developer – In this role, you will interface with key stakeholders and apply your technical proficiency across different stages of the Software Development Life Cycle. You will also deliver high quality code and lead validation for all types of testing and support activities related to implementation. You will be part of a learning culture, where teamwork and collaboration is encouraged, excellence is rewarded, and diversity is respected and valued. This role is a blend of both remote and flexible office hours.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, IT or engineering equivalent from an accredited institution.
- At least 1 year of experience in a similar role
- Experience in React Js, Node Js,
- Experience in Microsoft SQL server technologies
- Thorough understanding of React.js and its core principles
- Experience with popular React.js workflows (such as Flux or Redux)
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs
- Knowledge of modern authorization mechanisms, such as JSON Web Token
- Familiarity with modern front-end build pipelines and tools
- Familiarity with DevOps, CI/CD, and configuration management tools is an added advantage
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements.
- Familiarity with code versioning tools such as GIT, SVN
- Bachelor’s Degree
Apply by 09 November 2020