Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Position: Night Supervisor
Location: Nairobi, Kenya
Night Supervisor Job at Radiant Group of Hospitals
Radiant Hospital is a leading healthcare provider in Kenya and beyond. We have an enviable legacy of providing quality and affordable health care. We have 5 Branches which are conveniently located in Nairobi and its outskirt.
- Diploma in Kenya Registered Community Health Nursing (KRCHN) from a recognized
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing (BScN) from a recognized
- At least 5 years of experience in a busy hospital preferably in a leadership
- Ability to pay attention to detail and report
- Proficient in Computer
- Must be diligent, honest and responsible person with self
- Demonstrate good leadership skills with the ability to work under
- Excellent communication and interpersonal
- Possess Conflict Resolution
- Ability to manage time and prioritize
- Good problem solving
- Organize workflow for timely and reliable team
- Identify problem areas such as absenteeism, sleeping while on shift and wastefulness, and takes corrective
- Supervise work schedules to ensure proper and adequate shift coverage at all times
- Promote and strengthens team-based
- Provide support, guidance and feedback to
- Prepare detailed reports and hand over to the Branch manager and the matron after
- Manage patient’s queues and ensure that all patients are served to their
- Handle customer complaints
- Co-ordinate patient referrals internally and
- Ensure that emergencies are handled soon as they
- Take reports from all departments when you report for your shift to ensure smooth continuity of
- Ensure safe and healthy environment for staff and patients during your shifts. Check on (Lighting and cleanliness)
- Undertaking any other duties as may be
How to Apply
Interested candidates should apply through email; firstname.lastname@example.org
stating their overall suitability for the position together with a detailed CV that clearly addresses the ability to perform the key responsibilities.
(Only shorlisted candidates will be contacted.)
Deadline for receiving applications will be 7th November, 2020.
Radiant Group of Hospitals is an equal opportunity employer