Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
To provide leadership and management in the implementation of Inclusive Education and Education in Emergencies aspects of Volunteering for Development (V4D) Grant and contribute in realization of Inclusive Education’s Programme’s Strategic Objectives that include 1). Disadvantaged and marginalized children access Inclusive quality education and lifelong learning and 2). Disadvantaged and marginalized children in emergency and fragile context access inclusive quality education and lifelong learning.
Skills, qualifications and experience
Bachelor of Education degree or related degree with specialisation in development, inclusive education or education in emergencies.
▪ Qualification in community development, project management or related area would be an advantage.
▪ At least 3 years relevant experience including the formulation, implementation and review of development strategies and effective project management supporting youth, children, and learners with disability.
▪ Experience in developing and implementing advocacy and campaign strategies
▪ Experience working with children, youth with disabilities, refugee youth, and their families in education or livelihood initiatives
▪ Knowledge social accountability, disability rights, refugee rights and social inclusion practices
Ability to work effectively as a team member and with minimal supervision
▪ Excellent written and oral communication
▪ Evidence of effective problem solving and organisational skills
▪ Evidence of professionalism and high integrity
▪ Evidence of openness to learning to improve own performance
Competencies and Behaviour
At VSO we believe progress is only possible by working together. Whether you want to join us as an employee, or as a volunteer working in your own country, overseas or online, our selection process includes an assessment based on these core competencies:
• Ability to be open minded and respectful
• Ability to be resilient and adaptive to new situations
• Ability to facilitate positive change and build sustainable working relationships
• Ability to seek and share knowledge
VSO promotes equal opportunities and values a diverse workforce.
VSO reserves the right to close this job early if we receive a sufficient number of applications. This role is for a duration of 4-5 Months with an end date of 31st March 2021.
If you’re interested in applying for this role, please download the job description for more information.
Once you’re ready to apply, click on ‘make an application’ below to complete the online form.
Application Closing Date: