Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Cellulant is the leading one-stop digital payments company in Africa operating in 10 markets i.e. Kenya, Nigeria, Uganda, Tanzania, Ghana, Malawi, Zambia, Zimbabwe, Botswana, and Mozambique: providing the glue connecting everyone to everything, every day. To do this we are looking for qualified, passionate, dynamic, and vibrant people to drive our strategy and agenda.
Role Summary: This is an operational role that facilitates the day to day information security tasks necessary for the functioning of the organization. Its customers range from Software Developers, Hub Engineers, Implementation Engineers, Infrastructure team and Service Management.
These information security tasks aim to enforce / maintain confidentiality, integrity and availability of Cellulant’s information by conducting offensive security assessments on Cellulant’s applications and Systems.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Develop security requirements and test cases during Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC).
- Perform vulnerability and penetration testing on applications
- Should have intermediate to proficient skill level in Nessus, Burpsuite, checkmarx, nikto, openvas as well as a range of scanning tools
- Testing using Kali Linux tools
- Perform code analysis for potential performance issues, usability, and/or anomalies that are related to security, privacy or risk .
- Follow up with the development teams to ensure identified security issues are addressed prior to deployment on production.
- Server and Endpoint Vulnerability Assessment
- Perform periodic vulnerability assessments on Infrastructure
- Ensure that issues identified are closed before next periodic Vulnerability assessment
- Be familiar with possible malware or ransomware attack vectors and advise blue team on weak points identified
- Update and define hardening methodologies as well as advise on patches
- Perform vulnerability and penetration testing on network infrastructure using tools such as NESSUS or InsightVM.
- Ensure that issues identified are closed before next periodic Vulnerability assessment Training
- Carry out focused security trainings and maintain attendance registers. Work with GRC to ensure that weak areas are closed through periodic trainings.
- Ensure that common vulnerabilities are reduced by active trainings
Qualifications for the role
- 2+ years’ experience in Cyber Security, Red Team or Vulnerability Research
- Bachelor’s degree or, an equivalent combination of education and experience sufficient to successfully perform the key responsibilities of the job.
- Security Certifications e.g. OSCP, OSCE, OSWE, GWAPT, GPEN, GPYC, GAWN, GXPN, or CEH
- Experience with Vulnerability Management
- Experience with Threat Intelligence
- Experience with Exploit Engineering
- Experience with Security & Vulnerability Research
- Experience with Python, bash scripting and/or PowerShell
- Experience with Software Development
- Experience with Penetration Testing, physical, social engineering and/or virtual
- Experience with Cyber Security
- Advanced Knowledge in adversary tactics, techniques, and procedures
- Infrastructure team
- Security team
- Quality Assurance
- Software Engineering
How to Apply
Send your CV in PDF, email subject: Information Security Analyst to firstname.lastname@example.org before November 20th, 2020.
Hiring will be done on a rolling basis.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted