Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Reporting to: Plant Administrator
Plant Administrator, Operations and Marketing
To contribute to the fulfillment of CPHD Mission, vision and core values. The position holder will be responsible for the operational and technical overseeing and administering the daily operations of the Hewa Tele Program at the oxygen plant.
- Ensure effective operational and technical running of the plant.
- Activities Include:
- Monitor and maintain cylinder turnaround time as defined in the SOPs.
- Perform routine mechanical, electrical, welding, or machining maintenance activities on equipment including lubrication, inspection, and replacement of parts; order and maintain stock levels of lubricants used in plant equipment.
- Responsible for the daily operation of the plant to produce oxygen and fill cylinders as laid down in the SOPs.
- Ensure adequate availability of full cylinders when required.
- Assist the driver and loader in ensuring safe loading/offloading of full and empty cylinders into/out of the delivery truck.
- Ensure all employees are aware of the safety measures are care is taken at all times.
- Activities Include:
- Identify the hazard by carrying out a workplace risk assessment.
- Determine how employees might be at risk.
- Evaluate potential risks.
- Record and review hazards at least semi-annually, or earlier if something changes.
- Maintain orderliness and general cleanliness of the plant
- Activities include:
- Maintain cleanliness of the Plant House.
- Ensure proper segregation and inspection of cylinders as per laid down standards and procedures.
- Ready to do any other duty as assigned by the plant manager.
- Maintain oxygen delivery schedule based on client purchase patterns and projections for timely cylinder deliveries and pick-ups.
- Highly maintained plant that is producing oxygen at its highest capacity with timely repairs when needed.
- Effective and timely filling of cylinders ready for delivery.
- Reduced time wastages through prior proper planning.
- Proper and timely packaging and delivery of the cylinders and careful handling for quality assurance.
- Reduced incidents, accident or complications due to plant high safety standards.
- High standard of cleanliness and hygiene in the plant
- Reduced wastages, leakages due to proper segregation of the cylinders.
Qualifications and Skills
- Academic background in Engineering and machine maintenance.
- At least 3 years’ experience of working in a busy environment.
- A commitment to learn and be open to new ideas and approaches.
- Excellent skills of operating Microsoft Office applications.
- A positive problem-solving approach.
- Good interpersonal and team-working skills.
- A commitment to work in a non-partisan manner.
Successful performance for this position will not be simply defined in terms of achievement, but equally is about ‘how’ the staff member goes about his/her job and the impact it will have to others. This will be:-
- Thinking creatively and outside of the box so that ideas generated create a positive outcome
- Effective Communication
- Communicating through active listening and good questioning techniques, using appropriate body language, ensuring information is clear and concise.
- Being responsive to changing priorities and demands
- Working Efficiently
- Planning, prioritizing and organizing work to ensure work is accurate and deadlines are met
- Sharing Information
- Sharing information and knowledge whilst maintaining confidentiality
- Focus on Learning
- Taking responsibility for keeping knowledge and skills updated and for seeking opportunities to develop further
- Awareness and understanding of goals, vision and values and how your role impacts on this and going the extra mile to meet role requirements
- Drive and determination to deliver results
- Taking responsibility for appropriate decisions that you make, and the actions and behavior you demonstrate
- Embracing Change
- Openness to embracing change within the organization and being able to adjust plans/ activities accordingly
- Motivation towards achieving quality results to maximize potential
- Team Player
- Working as part of a team by being supportive, flexible and showing respect for each other
Method of Application
Kindly submit your CV and cover letter to email@example.com on or before 6th November 2020.