Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
HFC Limited, the banking and property finance subsidiary of HF Group has an exciting opportunity in our Branch Business Department. We are seeking for a talented, dynamic, self-driven and results oriented individual who is committed to performance, excellence and participating in our growth strategy.
Branch Operations Manager(Hurlingham Branch)
Reporting To: Branch Business Manager
Overall Job Purpose
The Branch Operations Manager will be responsible for managing branch operations by ensuring controls and procedures are observed in order to mitigate risk and losses.
- Manage cash by ensuring dual controls and limits are observed so as to avoid fraud losses.
- Approve transactions by confirming suitability to minimize losses
- Review transactions by confirming the transactions against system generated reports to ensure accuracy
- Manage customers accounts by ensuring adherence to product features to minimize customers complaints and loses.
- Attend to customers queries by ensuring that they are resolved within set standards to enhance customer satisfaction
- Appraise staff by half-yearly reviews to ensure targets are met and training needs identified.
- Manage costs by monitoring Branch expenditures to ensure Branch is within the budget
Minimum Qualifications, Knowledge and Experience
- A business related degree from a reputable institution, Masters’ degree is an added advantage.
- Professional qualifications- AKIB/ CPA/ACCA.
- At least 5 years’ experience in the Banking Industry especially at the branch management level.
- Strong appreciation of banking operations and product knowledge.
Key Competencies and Skills
- Ability to work independently under strict deadlines.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Analytical and basic accounting skills
- Demonstrated good planning and organisation skills.
- Strong leadership and management skills.
- Report writing and presentation skills.
- Excellent People management skills
- Team player and must have integrity.
14th November 2020