Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
About the Job:
In preparation for Samasource’s next phase of growth, we are sourcing for an experienced and seasoned Employee Engagement Specialist.
The incumbent will be responsible for employee engagement in Global Service Delivery(GSD) teams to include developing and executing internal communication plans, special programs and assisting leaders with their department level engagements. Also responsible for monitoring local media as it relates to Samasource and our clients. Ensures the Global Marketing team is aware and informed on East Africa communication plans and media events. Maintains a pulse on Employee sentiment and helps with managing escalations.
- Engage employees (especially service delivery staff) to enable a more productive and sustainable work environment.
- Develop defined engagement plans with measurable outcomes on Employee satisfaction, communication of company goals and programs, and support change management.
- Monitor employee social media and flag any potential issues to leadership.
- Employee Engagement surveys – Help drive efforts related to using data and survey outcomes to identify & build action plans with the most valuable themes and stories to help our teams improve engagement and experience within GSD.
- Culture – helps create an inclusive, value based, and fun culture within GSD by implementing meaningful opportunities for teams to interact.
- Advise leadership from team leaders up to executive on how to better engage with employees.
- Be the expert on engagement and support cross functional change management programs.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Operations; marketing focus is an advantage
- A minimum of 6 years of experience in a large business
- Team leadership experience
- Marketing experience and Social media knowledge is an advantage
- 3+ years of experience in corporate environment
- 2+ years leading teams
- Creativity in developing programs and methods for engaging an audience toward the success of a goal
- Relationship-building skills with business leaders, the community, and the target audience of employees, clients, or others
- Organizational skills, including the ability to manage multiple projects and tasks simultaneously
- Empathy, using skills that allow the Engagement Specialist to determine what is most important to their target audience, and then working to deliver on an organizational promise
- Engaging, having a natural like of people, a knack for leading, and sales skills that help engage others in goals
Application Deadline is November 13, 2020. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
25% of the Fortune 50 trust Samasource to deliver secure, high-quality training data and validation for the technology teams driving humanity forward. From self-driving cars to smart hardware, Samasource fuels AI. Founded over a decade ago, we’re experts in image, video and sensor data annotation and validation for machine learning algorithms in industries including automotive, navigation, AR/VR, biotech, agriculture, manufacturing, and e-commerce. Our staff are driven by a mission to expand opportunity for low-income people through the digital economy, and our social business model has helped lift over 50,000 people out of poverty.
- Featured in Forbes: How to Train Your AI Dragon (Safely, Easily, and Without Bias)
- Read about our funding raise in TechCrunch!
- Samasource Press Page
Samasource is quite unique. We are a technology company with a social mission. People that thrive in a high growth environment, love working on the bleeding edge of technology, and really care about having a positive impact on the world are a great fit for the Samasource culture. Our core values are grit, integrity, humanity, and GTD (Get Things Done).
Samasource offers competitive compensation commensurate with experience and a full benefits package, including: medical, pension scheme, annual leave, paid disability insurance, and professional development opportunities
At Samasource, we pride ourselves in being a diverse and equal opportunity employer.