Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Sanergy is an award-winning social enterprise that employs the circular economy approach to treat and convert all forms of urban waste into organic fertilizer and insect-based animal protein. Sanergy manufactures and distributes Evergrow Organic Fertilizer and Kuzapro Insect Based Animal Protein, under the Farm Star brands. We have collected and converted over 7,800 tons of waste. At the same time, we have built a team of over 250 people. For our work, we have been recognized by Fast Company as one of the 10 Most Innovative Companies in the World Doing Social Good and one of the 10 Best Companies in Africa.
We are an increasingly sophisticated, highly intricate organization with many moving parts. Sanergy seeks accomplished, driven individuals who will make substantive contributions to the organization. We currently seek a Talent Assistant to join our Talent Department.
Provide all the necessary support to the Talent team across all functional areas especially recruitment
Key Duties and Responsibilities
- Assist and support the recruitment partner in hiring and screening of prospective candidates.
Sit in and/or conduct talent assessments for candidates during interviews
Assist in liaising with the Admin team to set-up interview calls and send regrets
Assist recruitment partner in researching additional posting options. (if the need arises)
Assist and support by liaising and following up with the successful candidates to provide the necessary documentation for offer letter and contract processing e.g HELB, Referees
Assist in following up with managers to review Shortlist (OGTI) shortlisted candidates and flag any concerns raised
Assist in and/or prompt managers to develop written assessments early enough and offer support when needed
- Assist in sharing all internal leads with Shortlist for first consideration
- Assist in drafting offer letters for volunteers and liaising with the Admin team to facilitate the offer letter signing with the relevant directors
- Liaise with the onboarding partner to ensure that all candidates are onboarded and set-up on IT
- All other functions as may be assigned by the manager
Skills, Qualifications & Experience
- Bachelors degree in Human Resource Management
- At least 1 years’ experience in a busy environment
- Previous experience in handling recruitment will be an added advantage
- Be an excellent team player/collaborator with excellent communication skills
- Have demonstrated the ability to act decisively and resolve problems
To apply, please submit here a cover letter clearly indicating your available start date (include notice period), your interest in this role, and your resume/CV that includes a list of three referees by Sunday 8th November 2020. Please note that applications will be reviewed on a rolling basis.