Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Schneider Electric is leading the Digital Transformation of Energy Management and Automation in Homes, Buildings, Data Centers, Infrastructure and Industries. With global presence in over 100 countries, Schneider is the undisputable leader in Power Management – Medium Voltage, Low Voltage and Secure Power, and in Automation Systems. We provide integrated efficiency solutions, combining energy, automation and software.
Our Schneider Electric East Africa Graduate Program is open for applications from 2 November 2020 with aim to attract the most talented, innovative and creative engineering minds. We are looking for Engineering Graduates who have completed their studies in 2018,2019 or early 2020. We encourage both males and females to apply
- Competitive package with opportunity for future employment
- An opportunity to work for the Global leader in the Energy industry
- Continuous learning and development.
- On the job training and mentorship programs provided by senior experts in the industry
- Buddy who will help you to smoothly find yourself in our company
- Exposure to working in a multi-national and multi-cultural environment, as well as the most recent trends of global technology
- Relaxed, fun and engaging environment – we’re not just about business: volunteering, extra projects, integration events
- Real business experience and client interactions preparing you for the job market expectations
- Minimum education level required: Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, or other relevant engineering disciplines
- Newly graduated in 2018,2019 or 2020 with the above-mentioned qualifications are preferred.
- Internship experience from technical or techno-commercial roles is advantageous but not a must.
- This is a full-time graduate program.
- Willing to start on 1st week of January 2021
- Broad Technical Acumen
- Problem Solving Ability
- Creative Thinking
- Good planning and organizing skills
- Creating & Innovating
- Entrepreneurial & Commercial thinking
- Presentation & Communication (written and verbal) skills
- Teamwork & collaboration skills
- Basic financial Understanding
Why is Schneider a great place to work?
We empower everyone to make the most of our energy and resources, ensuring Life Is On everywhere, for everyone, at every moment. Along the way, we create and provide equal opportunities for everyone, everywhere. We continuously create an inclusive environment and welcome people from all walks of life. We are empowered to do our best and innovate, while living our unique life and work. Together, we dare to disrupt and turn our bold ideas into reality.
Applicants should submit their resumes and cover letter on our official website( on or before 13th November 2020 – the applications deadline highlighting why you would like to be part of Schneider Electric Graduate Trainee Program.